Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Adios 2011 .... bring it on 2012 !

Still Can't believe that in a few hours from now  its the end of the year 2011.This year for me is a mix of both highs and lows.But everything happened so quickly.There was no time to look back once that moment has passed as i was eagerly heading towards my next goal.But sooner or later here came a time where i have to look back over what i was upto... and wonder what really I've been through.

Though I'll try to keep it short this may turns into quite a long post so just in case you get bored, I will wish you a Happy New Year right at the start, and I hope that 2012 brings all of your dreams to fruition.


 2011 started off for me with a new year eve at Gulbarga which was part fun and part boring (well .. what can i expect in here!) and for the next couple of day I've been busy with the college and then got free (like always).the routine life then continued for a while till march when i gave some exams which did not go so well as i messed up some things.Then came the summer vacation from mid April to end of may.Had a lot of fun during these holidays and learned a quite a good stuff on web designing.in mid may i packed my bags from Hyderabad and moved back to gulbarga. Passed time for few days and then got my self involved in studies for the final exams which seemed to be more dangerous than any time in the past.These exams which were supposed to be in august were pushed to September due to some technical issues in the university.so I've decided to give my best this time and did so.after finishing my exams successfully i packed my bags again to Hyderabad for a long vacation this time as i didn't expect my results anytime soon.I planned for learning Car driving atleast in these vacation but things didn't go very well and i never learned it till date.All i did was getting up late and passing day with PC games and web designing n visiting friends when they are available.my day would end with a movie at late night.Two months passed by and i cant stand the routine life at home so i decided to get back to Gulbarga in mid november when the college started with a handful of students in attendance.so i used to attend occasionally as i was more interested in results which got pushed on and on till December.I was very tensed though i performed well in exams but RGUHS always treats its students as scapegoats.When Finally the result came i was very happy and so were my parents.With a fresh and free mind i was looking forward for next year.Classes started of regularly but most of the proffersors were least interested till January so classes were very occasional till December end.

Best Moments i remember :
  • India Won World Cup. I did my first booze on that evening along with friends.
  • My Birthday Night (Thanks to my friends)
  • When i Saw my Exam Result
  • When i finally learned to cook
So that was a brief summary of what happened in 2011.i tried to skip most of the part which is boring.So here is more peak of my activities and likes in 2011.


Movies :
I watched a lot of movies as usual mostly of tollywood (telugu) ,bollywood and hollywood in theaters,on PC and occasionally on TV.  Pawan Kalyan's Teenmaar and Panjaa released this year. Both didnt did well at box office. but i liked Panjaa mainly for its concept basically pawan kalyans ideology \m/

Best Film Of The Year :  Ala Modhalaindi (Nani, Nitya menon)
Worst Film Of The Year :  RASCALS (Ajay devgan and Sanjay Dutt)

2011 had very good hollywood films too but cant name because they are too many.

Books :
I've only read a couple books this year.which include The time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger which was a very interesting.its both combination of sci-fi and romance.Revoloution 2020 by Chetan Bhagat was a nice love story with a social issue but a tragic ending.

I Have "The monk who sold his Ferrari"  by Robin Sharma lying around in my rack but never got my hands on it.Will try to read it soon.


Gadgets :
I bought a Huawei 3G modem (21 mbps unlocked) Online which very much serves my needs till date.Got a Micromax MMX 300c EV-DO modem for BSNL used for a month till now.By the year end I've upgraded my old HCL TFT Monitor to a brand new DELL 19''inch widescreen LED which I'm Loving .. And Upgraded my Traditional IDE hard disk to 1TB S-ATA Hard Disk.

Planning for lots of upgrades next year .. hope every thing goes well

Travel :
I didnt travel to any new places in this year.I was just doing to and from from Hyderabad to Gulbarga most of the time.I've visited Tirupati in Summer.

So this pretty much all my activity in 2011

New Year's Resolution :
  • Concentrate More and more on Academics
  • Be Regular to College
  • Believe in yourself
  • Stress more on Difficult things.
  • Set your Goals before 'n' achieve them with proper Plan and make every thing documented making you to remember your goals.
  • Use time more productively and mind your own work (like always)
  • Workout Regularly.

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment