Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Something's new ..

Like I always start a blog post by saying "its been a really long time since my last post"never thought of getting back as I got busy with the college,exams and life.Not like anything much exciting but the same old routine one.Anyways its been long and in between resolved a lot of situations and got into few new problems like always.Let me start the past.

Academics :
Last year was tough and obviously I messed up things with few subjects.but not a problem I worked hard for the finals and thankfully I pulled it out all in one attempt with very good marks.And now its a new academic year and hopefully it goes well too.things looking good in the first half i am trying to keep them that way.most of the subjects are clinical and Iam interested.that's all about academics.

Few new things .. My phone.
Finally I got a new phone after using my old but gold Sony Ericsson cybershot for almost 4and half years.I remember buying that one while I joined my degree.its my best companion for all this long.so after feeling out dated from a year or so i finally managed to get a new phone.Of course its android and that's what the trend is or I have to say that's where my budget is up to for now (or else I could have gotten my self one of those apple products).Anyways its Samsung Galaxy nexus or famously called as Google Galaxy nexus.I've chosen this one as I heard lot about the pure android experience and its timely updates.

 

It looks amazingly slim and beautiful than my old phone. But the screen is little larger as its trend in smart phones these days.its little difficult to fit few pants of mine but its large vibrant displays is a pleasure to watch.camera looks snappier but I miss my cybershot.Loud speaker is little on the lower side but i can live with that as i did with my previous phone which also had the same problem.Battery is also concern in these smart phones but it can manage with full charge for one day.so overall I am enjoying my first smart phone experience adding an amazing android experience.

By the way got my self a cheap gamepad on FlipKart .. its Atek Vibration Gamepad with Dual Shock. Its really cool.serves my purpose.had fun playing Hitman,NFS,Cricket and FIFA 12


So those are the new gadgets in my life.

Present : Sessional exams are going on.almost finish except for 2 subjects theres one tomorrow and one on next Monday.after I planned to go home but my plans might just go in vein as they say thers's a inspection at college next week !! Let's see ..looks like have to cook up in this summer at gulbarga. Anyways planning to go to "Thadaka" with the group tomorrow after exam.
Objectives for the week :
  • Clean up the room.my PC,book shelf and room looking messy.need to do this on weekend.
  • Support Sunrisers  hyderabad #SRH .. We have important matches this weekend which might decide playoff spot for us.
  • Finish off those internal exams just like you stated.
  • Catch up Allu Arjun's #Iddarammayilatho next week.

P.S : Typed this complete post from my galaxy nexus phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment