Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'am Back ...

I know that I haven't been posting any real thing in my blog lately. But i have always been in touch with my amigos on internet (thanks to those bunch of social networks esp facebook and twitter).I just got busy in redesigning my other webpage and updating it with content on serious demand.Anyways iam on to this now.want to make my blog more of a personal thing in the coming.I hope this blog would reflect a part of me.

What's broken, what ain't :
  • It has been long time since i even visited my blog. in this mean time my blog *.in Domain expired (Oh ! s**t). Now I have to register an new one may be an .com domain this time. www.vinay24k.com sounds good isn't it ? but unfortunately i dont have enough funds at this point of time and my final exams which are just a month away are pulling my legs. so i better continue my blog on the defualt www.vinay24k.blogspot.com domain as of now :)
  • My blog template seems to be interesting even after a long time.I even heard it many of my friends. Thats the best part of my blog and so i leave it as it is along with my signature at the end of the post.As they say if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it .
  • If you've noticed I've already removed all the Adsense ads from this blog ! I dont want to display Adverts and Refferal Stuff  for personal blog. I will still display my "Firefox" badge and other stuff.
    • Now you can see new About me(in short) along with my pic on the sidebar. Thats for the visitors to know me better :) and a twitter widget to show off my recent tweets :p
    So from my side there's much more to come in the future.Hopefully i will see you on my other posts :)

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment